USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the personal data that may be provided through this website, as well as those that may be provided in the future within the framework of your legal relationship with this entity, will be incorporated into our database.
We hereby inform you of the following points relating to data protection:
- Data controller: We are responsible for the data collected in the corresponding form.
- Necessity of the treatment: The communication of your data through the corresponding form is obligatory for us to be able to contact you.
- Purposes of the processing and legitimacy of the processing:
- To manage, administer, provide you with the services or facilitate the products you request and, where appropriate, for the fulfilment and execution of the contracts you may enter into, to learn more about your tastes, to adapt the services to your preferences.
- To send you, by post, e-mail and other equivalent means of electronic communication, commercial and advertising communications about our products and/or services.
Recipients: We contract with some entities that provide services such as maintenance and hosting, through processing contracts to support the purposes of treatment indicated.
Data retention period: We will retain your data for as long as the processing is maintained and you do not request deletion of the data.
- Rights: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection, portability and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, by writing to the address indicated in the legal notice and to revoke your consent without retroactive effect or object to receiving commercial advertising communications by email and other equivalent means of electronic communication, by sending and filing a complaint with the supervisory authority, in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Applicable legislation: Any controversy arising from the use of this Site will be governed, interpreted and submitted in accordance with the laws of Spain.